Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
There are two ways to access Office 365: either by opening Outlook on your computer or by logging in through Webmail in MyFairmontstate:
- Go to the Fairmont State University homepage at www.fairmontstate.edu.
- From the Quick Links drop down menu, click on MyFairmontstate.
- Click on "Returning Users" to log in to your account. Input your username and password and click LOGIN.
- Click on the Webmail icon on the left.
- Once you reach the main Office 365 log in screen, input your full institution email address, then click tab or enter to be routed to the FSU log in screen.
Type your username into the top box, then your UCA password into the bottom box, then click Sign In.
- To access your options, click on the gear icon in the top right corner. This brings up a drop down menu. Choose Office 365 Settings. You may be prompted to log in to your account again.
- Click on the Get Started link on the right if you have not accessed your account before, and would like an overview. If you have logged in to your account before today, you will not have this option.
- To change your profile image, click on the generic icon in the top right corner to bring up a menu. Click Change below the icon in the menu box.
Click on the folder icon to search the images on your computer, choose your photo, and click save. Please note that this photo may take several hours to update.
- To change your theme, select Theme.
- To access your email account from the main menu, click on the Mail application.
- To access your calendar, click on the Calendar application.
Phone & Tablet Quick Start Guides
To view a .pdf guide to set up and use Office 365 on your mobile device, click on the link below for your phone or tablet. The correct server for this set up is outlook.office365.com.